Your go-to-guide for everything you need to know about an American-British actor Andrew Russell Garfield.
When and where was Andrew born?
20 August 1983,
Los Angeles, California, United States
What is he most known for?
Andrew Garfield is most known for his role as Peter Parker in the 2012 superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man.
8 facts about the actor
1. He has dual citizenship in the United States and the United Kingdom.
2. Andrew is a skateboard enthusiast.
3. Garfield’s parents ran a small interior design business; his mother is a teaching assistant at a nursery school, and his father became head coach of the Guildford Swimming Club.
4. He has an older brother who is a doctor
5. He watches HBO’s Girls! He told Total Film, “And also I really enjoy Girls. Have you seen it? [Lena Dunham]’s genius! And she directed it, and acts in it… she’s genius.”
6. He’s a serious dog lover.
7. Andrew has a soft spot for kids!
8. He did a lot of his own Amazing Spider-Man stunts. In order to prepare, Andrew went through a ton of training, even taking parkour and yoga classes!
What else do I need to know about Andrew Garfield?
Born in 1983, Garfield grew up in England. The actor first found success on the London stage. He then earned acclaim for 2007 film Boy A. Andrew first came to international attention in 2010 with supporting roles in the drama films The Social Network, for which he received Golden Globe and BAFTA nominations for his portrayal of Eduardo Saverin, and Never Let Me Go, for which he received a Saturn Award and another BAFTA nomination. He dated American actress, Emma Stone from 2011. They continued their love life for the next four years and then in 2015 news about their separation became aired in the media.The actual reason why they broke up is unknown.