Delaire Launches “Don’t Move” Music Video!

Stunning London singer Delaire has unveiled the electrifying new music video for her single “Don’t Move”.

The Single

The song itself starts off with a sultry funky tune before launching into an electrifying techno beat at the chorus, making it a perfect addition to your Friday Night Clubbing playlist.

“Don’t Move” just added fuel to Delaire’s growing fire of success in the UK music scene. She is now a ‘Featured Artist’ of BBC Introducing, in line with a recent live session at the iconic Maida Vale Studios as part of BBC Radio’s People’s History of Pop.

The single has also received huge support from Amazing Radio, joining her debut single “Belief” which previously topped the station’s ‘Audition’ chart.

Delaire celebrated the success of her new single with a sold out headline show at Servant Jazz Quarters, Dalston last week.

The Music Video

The “Don’t Move” music video complimented the beat and rhythm of the single perfectly with its flashing lights and dazzling colors. There is also Delaire’s ‘glitter lips’ moments which adds a splash of glamour and a sprinkle of enchantment to the whole atmosphere that the video gives. In addition, the close up moments to the singer’s ‘cat-eye’ eyeliner just increases the overall sultry vibe.

It can be very dizzying to watch in broad daylight but that is only because both the single and the video are meant for the nightlife among bodies grinding on the dancefloor and shots taken at the bar.

However, if you are one of those who prefer the comfort of their own home during the weekends, it is still a great song to dance in front of a mirror to. One recommendation is to turn your lights off, let your laptop play the music video on full volume and just go crazy!

Overall, it is a great single accompanied by an even greater music video and we cannot wait to see more of what this promising singer has to offer.

With tracks such as “Don’t Move” and “Belief”, Delaire will just continue to rise to stardom. She has “a unique beautiful voice and is one to watch for sure”, as MarkMeets stated.

Be sure to catch her on March 17 at the London Paper Dress, Indigo Sessions to see the greatness of this sexy and stunning songstress for yourself!

Have you watched “Don’t Move” already? Let us know what you think about it in the comments below! Or tweet us @CelebMix

DISCLAIMER: We have made every effort to verify that the images and multimedia content displayed on this page are free to use for reporting purposes. If you feel we have infringed your copyright, click here to alert us and we’ll do our best to remove it as soon as possible.

Written by Sophia Pagliawan

I spend 90% of my time drowning myself in coffee and tv shows. The remaining 10% on writing.