One of the hottest rising DJs around has just dropped another awesome track. Nora En Pure is certainly gaining fans all over the world. She has just dropped new single “Fever” and it’s everything we wanted and more. She sure knows how to control us on any dancefloor.
This year has seen Nora En Pure drop tracks “Convincing”, “Waves”, and “Tears In Your Eyes” – all three of which we adore. Now we’ve got “Fever” and it totally fits in with her recent releases showcasing her abilities within music. This is exactly what we needed to hear right now, and Nora En Pure totally knew that. She described the track on Twitter as her “dance floor weapon”.
Listen To Nora En Pure’s “Fever” Here:
Released through Enormous Tunes, the song is captivating throughout. It would work perfectly in a DJ set next to her previous songs “Waves” and “Convincing”. All three songs together would certainly take us on a brilliant dancefloor journey, one that Nora En Pure is all too welcome to guide us on.
The soulful male vocal encompasses the backing track that is filled with bass and instruments that delves deep. We have no doubt that this has been a killer track during her sets. Actually, we believe her sets, as a whole, are complete fire and we hope we get the chance to attend one of her gigs one day.
Her touring schedule has been extensive throughout 2017 and it certainly continues. She has played at some of the biggest shows and festivals, including debuting at Tomorrowland where she was the only female artist to play Main Stage Daybreak Session. She has many tour dates coming up, so make sure you don’t miss her. We’d totally be at one of them if we could.
- 23 September – Imagine Festival – Hampton, GA
- 24 September – Beta Nightclub – Denver, CO
- 29 September – White Room – Maputo, Mozambique
- 30 September – Pure & Crafted Festival – Muldersdrift, South Africa
- 01 October – Shimmy Beach Club – Cape Town, South Africa
- 13 October – Mad Club – Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 October – Paradiso – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 19 October – Air Amsterdam – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 21 October – Electric Brixton – London, UK