If you love celebrities, then writing about them for a website like CelebMix could be the ideal opportunity for you. Not only will you be able to develop your writing skills on a live website, but you’ll be welcomed as part of the ever-growing, ever-loving CelebMix Team.
Why should I write for CelebMix?
- We’re an awesome website, with 100,000s of visitors every month
- We have over 300,000 Twitter followers
- You can develop your writing skills live on the web
- You’ll get expert writing advice from trained journalists and industry experts
- You’ll get your own portfolio
- You can put CelebMix on your resume
- We’ll give you a reference if you’re good
- You’ll join a team of passionate, positive and loving creatives in the same boat as you
- You get the chance to interview big names in person, over the phone and on Skype
- You’ll be joining CelebMix at an exciting time – we’re experiencing tremendous growth
Am I eligible to apply?
- You must be passionate about celebrities, music, YouTubers or books
- You must have had some experience writing in the past – even if it’s writing essays
- You need to be interested in a variety of celebrities and subjects – we need variety!
- You must be hard-working and a team player
- You must be able to publish a piece to our website every week (negotiable)
- You must be prepared for constructive criticism and be ready to grow and develop
- You must be able to speak and write in fluent English
- You must have Facebook account (this is where we communicate important things)
- You must be fifteen or over (negotiable depending upon experience and passion)
A few more things to bear in mind…
- You can write for other websites, but everything you publish to CelebMix must be unique
- You are not paid for your contributions, but our perks make up for it
- We have a strict three strike system; disobey an admin and you’re out
- We have strict rules and terms which you must follow at all times
- CelebMix is all about positivity. If you’re here to drag a celebrity or cause drama, stick to Twitter and message boards. No shade, no hate and no BS!
Fancy giving it a go?
If you think you’d be right for CelebMix, we’d love to hear from you. To submit an application, send an email to email@example.com with reasons why you’d be suitable for the position.
Note: due to high numbers of applications, please be patient with us! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.