CelebMix has strict editorial standards and all content is reviewed and verified by a team of trained entertainment journalists before publication.
If you want to write about your favourite celebrities and get real-world experience in entertainment journalism, CelebMix could be the place for you. We’re currently looking for writers to join our growing team, and we’d love for you to join us!
Why should I write for CelebMix?
- We attract up to 500,000 unique visitors per month
- Your posts will be tweeted out to more than 250,000 followers
- You’ll be able to develop your writing skills live on the web
- You’ll get expert writing advice from trained journalists and industry experts
- You can put CelebMix on your resume, and we’ll give you a reference
- You’ll join a team of passionate, positive and loving creatives
- You get the chance to interview big names in person and over the phone
Am I eligible to apply?
- You must be passionate about celebrities, music, entertainment or YouTubers
- You must have some writing experience
- You must be hard-working and a team player
- You must be prepared for constructive criticism and be ready to learn
- You must be able to speak and write in fluent English
A few more things to bear in mind…
- You can write for other websites, but everything you publish to CelebMix must be unique
- You are not paid for your contributions, but we offer some great perks
- CelebMix is all about positivity. If you’re here to drag a celebrity or cause drama, stick to Twitter and message boards. No shade, no hate, and no BS!
Fancy giving it a go?
If you think you’d be right for CelebMix, we’d love to hear from you. To submit an application, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Please note that, due to the sheer number of applications we receive, it may take several days to get back to you.
Our contact form is currently broken. Please email your application to hello [at] celebmix.com instead!