If you want to write about your favorite celebrities and get real-world experience in the world of entertainment journalism, then CelebMix could be the place for you. We’re currently looking for volunteer writers to join our growing and expanding the team, and we’d love for you to join us!
Why should I write for CelebMix?
- We attract up to 500,000 unique visitors per month
- Your posts will be tweeted out to more than 250,000 followers
- You’ll be able to develop your writing skills live on the web
- You’ll get expert writing advice from trained journalists and industry experts
- You can put CelebMix on your resume, and we’ll give you a reference if you’re good
- You’ll join a team of passionate, positive and loving creatives in the same boat as you
- You get the chance to interview big names in person, over the phone, and on Skype
Am I eligible to apply?
- You must be passionate about celebrities, music, entertainment or YouTubers
- You must have had some experience writing in the past – even if it’s writing essays
- You must be hard-working and a team player
- You must be able to publish content on our website at least twice a month
- You must be prepared for constructive criticism and be ready to grow and develop
- You must be able to speak and write in fluent English
- You must have a Facebook account (this is where we communicate important things)
A few more things to bear in mind…
- You can write for other websites, but everything you publish to CelebMix must be unique
- You are not paid for your contributions, but we offer some great perks
- CelebMix is all about positivity. If you’re here to drag a celebrity or cause drama, stick to Twitter and message boards. No shade, no hate, and no BS!
Fancy giving it a go?
If you think you’d be right for CelebMix, we’d love to hear from you. To submit an application, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Please note that, due to the sheer number of applications we receive, it may take several days to get back to you.