Miranda Miller has introduced us to a lot of new music and welcomed us into her world of music genres, since becoming huge fans of Hey Violet. We were blown away and overwhelmed with the amount of music we’ve discovered, thanks to no one other than Miranda.
We thought we’d return the favor by putting together a playlist of twenty-one songs that remind us of Miranda, in honor of her 21st birthday since today is her very special day!
21. My Song // Alessia Cara
20. Touch // Little Mix
19. Never Be // 5 Seconds of Summer
18. Buzzcut Season // Lorde
17. She’s Casual // The Hunna
16. The Wolves // Bon Iver
15. Someone New // Banks
14. Some Unholy War // Amy Winehouse
13. Teach Me // Keaton Henson
12. Pure // Hey Violet
11. Missing You // All Time Low
10. Pretty Girl // Maggie Lindemann
9. Never Be Alone // Shawn Mendes
8. This Is Gospel // Panic! At The Disco
7. City Love // John Mayer
6. Tenerife Sea // Ed Sheeran
5. Nirvana // Sam Smith
4. Work Song // Hozier
3. Heaven // Troye Sivan & Betty Who
2. All I Want // Kodaline
1. Stockholm Syndrome // One Direction
Liked the songs we picked out? This entire playlist is available to listen to on Spotify; follow the link below to listen to the playlist!
Don’t forget to tell us your favourite songs from our playlist by tweeting us @CelebMix.