Interview is one of the most grateful types of content.
You pick up questions, send them to the hero, get answers, format them and print them! Of course, this is a superficial scheme for creating an interview. In fact, it is an independent and vivid content format. And in the blog it looks very profitable against the background of usual articles, manuals and news.
We have already prepared several materials on the subject of the interview. Now we will talk about the most important stage of preparation for the interview – the questions.
Studying the hero, we want to ask him important and sharp questions at the same time. We want the interview not to be boring, trivial and typical. I want the reader to swallow it, savoring every letter, every line.
And at such moments at hand is very lacking a set of questions for the interview, which can be adapted to the individual character. Or you can always turn to WriteMyPaper4me.
That’s the set we prepared for ourselves. But we decided to share it with you as well. Because the templates always help in the work.
Interview questions: 40 templates
- Tell us about yourself, your business.
- How can you describe yourself in two words?
- When did you decide to become and why?
- What brought you exactly to ______________?
- What was the impetus for _________?
- What were the first steps?
- What were the pros and cons of ___________?
- Describe your greatest achievement and most impressive failure?
- Describe your three accomplishments?
- Are there moments when inspiration leaves you (you lose faith in yourself, in your business)?
- Describe your work environment?
- Do you plan to change ________?
- What are your plans for _______?
- What is the secret to success at _______?
- How did you succeed at _______?
- What are your favorite books (movies, dishes)?
- What would you never do in your life?
- Is it possible to say that ______?
- On what principle are you ______?
- Did you come to this position yourself or ______?
- How have you changed since _______?
- Do you love your job (business, product, service, business)?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- How do you make ________?
- What advice can you give to newcomers (employees, readers)?
- When was the last time you ____________?
- What are you interested in besides _______ and ________?
- How do you rest from ________?
- How did you come up with the idea to organize ________?
- Did you do _____ on your own or with support?
- How often do you ________?
- In your opinion, what is ________?
- What qualities do you think _____ should possess?
- Are you still yourself doing your job, or is it a PR move?
- What is the share of luck and fortune in your project?
- Do you have a motto, a mission?
- Have you already achieved a lot in your profession, have you changed your popularity?
- How much time do you devote to ______?
- Why do you think such a viewpoint has formed in society (in the market, in companies, on forums, on the Internet)?
- What do you dream about?