Multi-platinum pop star Ava Max has announced her highly anticipated UK and European tour – On Tour (Finally).
Kicking off on April 14 at Manchester’s O2 Ritz, the 14-date run of debut UK and European shows will travel to Glasgow, Birmingham, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Zurich, Milan, Lisbon, Hamburg, Cologne and London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
General sale begins on March 3 at 10am GMT, however, you gain access to an exclusive pre-sale on March 1 by purchasing Ava’s latest album Diamonds and Dancefloors from her official web store.
On Tour (Finally) Tour Dates
- 14th April 2023 – O2 Ritz, Manchester
- 15th April 2023 – SWG3 TV Studio, Glasgow
- 17th April 2023 – O2 Institute, Birmingham
- 19th April 2023 – O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London
- 24th April 2023 – Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium
- 25th April 2023 – L’Olympia, Paris, France
- 28th April 2023 – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 8th May 2023 – Berns, Stockholm, Sweden
- 10th May 2023 – Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway
- 13th May 2023 – Komplex 457 – Zurich, Switzerland
- 15th May 2023 – Fabrique, Milan, Italy
- 18th May 2023 – Lisbon Coliseum, Lisbon, Portugal
- 21st May 2023 – Docks, Hamburg, Germany
- 22nd May 2023 – E-Werk, Cologne, Germany
Ava’s highly anticipated tour comes hot on the heels of the release of her latest studio album, Diamonds and Dancefloors. The album included the tracks ‘Maybe You’re The Problem’, ‘Million Dollar Baby’, ‘Weapons’, and ‘Dancing’s Done’.
Ava Max is best known for her gargantuan breakthrough hit ‘Sweet but Psycho’ which propelled her to global stardom. She released her debut studio album Heaven & Hell in September 2020 which also featured ‘Kings & Queens’, ‘So Am I’, and ‘Who’s Laughing Now’. A deluxe edition was later released which included ‘My Head & My Heart’ which peaked at number 45 on the Billboard Hot 100.