The Oscars came and went quicker than they should have, as I’m sure you’ll all agree. The night was full of glitz, glamour and style. The Oscars are definitely a night full of incredible fashion moments. From dresses to makeup to accessories, the whole evening sparkles and glows. And just in case you missed any of it, we’re here to bring you up to speed on the ‘Best Dressed at The Oscars 2016’ as chosen by CelebMix.
- Rooney Mara in Givenchy Haute Couture: Rooney is known for her incredible and original style and this dress just trumps all her previous fantastic looks. The elegant piece is both subtle and captivating with its perfect fit and divine detailing.
- Priyanka Chopra in Zuhair Murad: The Quantico star has had many major fashion moments during award season and this outfit just completes the portfolio of beauty. Can you stop admiring how enchanting and regal she looks, we know we can’t!
- Margot Robbie in Tom Ford: The entire world was left speechless by this incredible look on Margot. Everything about her look screamed perfection. This dress was definitely made to be worn to the Oscars. It even matches the statue! Needless to say, Margot left us all in awe.
- Saoirse Ronan in Calvin Klein: Saoirse looks like something out of a modern fashion fairytale in this glittering look. From the bold colour to the incredible detailing and the shape of the dress, everything for the perfect Oscar look was present and the earrings added a quirky side to the look.
- Brie Larson in Gucci: The Best Actress winner, claimed royalty in this royal blue dress. The jaw dropping detail of the skirt from the pleats to the ruffles, drew attention from left, right and centre and throw in that incredible waist detailing and you have yourself, an impeccable Oscar ensemble.
- Rachel McAdams in Getty Atelelier: Rachel McAdams never fails to stun us and this look blew our minds. The gorgeous green gown was simple yet effective but the low back, leg slit and marvellous train, created the dramatic side of the dress that left us all staring.
- Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell: This statuesque creation was a solid 10/10 for Gaga. The artist had quite a superb night with her beautiful performance and this modern day Monroe look made her stand out all the more. The trouser dress combination has undeniably set a new trend and we cannot wait to see more of Gaga’s looks.
- Olivia Munn in Stella McCartney: Olivia brought brightness into the Oscars in this sublime Orange dress. Her look simply did not need more, it was perfection in the minimal. Tweet us your favourite looks from the night @CelebMix!