For personal comfort, most celebrities have luxury cars with drivers. Celebrities have lots of cars in their mansion garages, but do they rent luxury cars? The answer is simple. Yes. Arriving in Dubai on a private jet, it is unlikely that anyone will have the opportunity to bring their car with them in the luggage compartment, it is simply not profitable. They are rescued by a rental company, which provides the opportunity to rent luxury cars, a sports car or the most ordinary and inconspicuous one, which will be lost among the general mass of all cars in the city.
Renty car for celebrities won’t be a problem, requests can be a problem. After all, celebrities have their favorites, which we’ll talk about today.
- Opening our list is Jennifer Lopez, one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood. But she drives a non-defiant white Bentley. What can’t be said about the price of $ 250.000.
- Rap musician Cardi B has a whole fleet of vehicles: Bentley Bentayga, Lamborghini Urus, Mercedes Maybach S650. Cardi’s collection even includes a Lamborghini Aventador S Roaster. But the funny thing is that the rapper doesn’t even have a driver’s license. In one of the shows, one said that she was a professional passenger.
- Millionaire and famous poker player Dan Bilzerian owns a large fleet of expensive VIP cars. But the main pride for a businessman is the Mercedes-AMG G 63 6×6 SUV.
- You can imagine what a difficult choice David has to make every day before going somewhere: Bentley (two copies), BMW, Range Rover, Lamborghini and, in addition, a trio of Harley-Davidson racing motorcycles are waiting in the garage for the star. Against the background of her husband, Victoria Beckham with her unchanged Land Rover looks very modest.
- Singer Beyonce is a big fan of the vintage car industry: she recently became the owner of a retro 1959 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud convertible. For a rare vintage car, you had to pay almost a million dollars – however, according to rumors, Beyonce’s convertible was given to her husband Jay Z.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, like any other football player, is also prone to luxury. He has many cars in his collection including Rolls-Royce Cullinan, McLaren Senna and Bugatti Chiron. But the most expensive car in Ronaldo’s garage is truly incredibly expensive. This is the Bugatti Centodieci hypercar he ordered for 8 million euros. Only ten such hypercars will be produced. Bugatti received an 8-liter W16 engine with 1600 hp, it can accelerate to 100 km / h in 2.4 seconds, and the maximum speed is limited to 380 km / h.
- Guns N’ Roses frontman and vocalist Axl Rose owns a matte foil Porsche 918 Spyder.
Are there celebrities who do not drive expensive and fancy cars? Yes, of course, and their list is not small.
- David Spade, who is worth $60 million, drives a 1987 Buick Grand National. Once he wanted to sell his car for lack of space in the cartoon, but after thinking it over, he decided to keep the car for himself.
- Colin Farrell drives the Bronco SUV of the last millennium.
- Clint Eastwood, worth nearly $400 million, drives a GMC Typhoon
- Mark Zuckerberg, whose cash position, I think, is not even worth talking about, drives a simple Honda Fit, the market value of which in the United States is $ 7,000
- Conan O’Brien drives a 1992 Ford Taurus SHO. The old sedan bears little resemblance to the typical celebrity car. And although the SHO (Super High Output) version is the top and most productive model in execution, such love for the Taurus is inexplicable.
- Mel Gibson drives Smart ForTwo. In extravagance, this hatchback on the streets of Hollywood is second only to the “Polish fiat” of Tom Hanks. The German two-door Gibson is not new.
- Ryan Gosling – Toyota Prius. Handsome and even cares about the environment. Although on the last point it is already a little behind the times, because all eco-activists with money have long since moved to Tesla.
As you can see, the owners of expensive cars are in no way inferior to the number of budget car owners. We can only guess why some celebrities become so obsessed with expensive cars, huge mansions and luxurious lives, while others lead modest and ordinary lives without even having Instagram.