Some may think acting is easy, and that it is simple to cry or laugh when required. But acting is easier said than done. This probably explains why not everyone is a success in Hollywood. And also why many people don’t get a chance to enter Hollywood. Actors and actresses are adored by not millions, but billions of fans across the globe. Not only do Hollywood stars have their share of love from fans worldwide, but they also have substantial net worth. And in case you didn’t know, actors don’t just make all their money from movies. Other financial sources include advertisements, endorsements, and modeling jobs.
Nevertheless, actors and actresses are also recognized for some great quotes. Some famous Hollywood stars weren’t born ‘with a silver spoon in their mouth’. Many had to work hard to come to where they are now. Let’s take a look at some famous quotes by three renowned actors.
Matthew McConaughey is a famous American actor and producer. Initially, Matthew was carrying our supporting roles in movies, including Angels in the Outfield (1994) and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994). However, he didn’t gain recognition as an accomplished actor until his lead role in the drama A Time to Kill. Matthew also received an Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in the movie Dallas Buyers Club. Here are three famous quotes by Matthew McConaughey:
- “I believe in living in the present and making each day count. I don’t pay much attention to the past or the future.”
- “Give thanks. Appreciate what you DO have … the more we give thanks, the more we receive to be thankful for. Gratitude is the gift that always gives back.”
- “You want to be a writer? Start writing. Do you want to be a filmmaker? Start shooting stuff on your phone right now.”
Considered to be one of the most handsome actors in Hollywood. Not only that, but Mr. Clooney is also one of the most successful actors’ Hollywood has ever produced. George is also a filmmaker, producer, and director. George Clooney gained much media attention in his debut in Hollywood for his role as Dr. Doug Ross in ER. His spectacular performance gave him opportunities to enter other leading roles in other movies. Some of Mr. Clooney’s greatest films include Syriana, Ocean’s Eleven, Gravity, Up In the Air, and many more. Here are three renown quotes by Mr. Clooney:
- “Failures are infinitely more instructive than successes.”
“I’m kind of comfortable with getting older because it’s better than the other option, which is being dead. So I’ll take getting older.”
- “The only failure is not to try.”
- “Anyone would be lying if they said they didn’t get lonely at times.”
Jim Carrey is a Canadian-American actor. Jim Carrey had to struggle quite a bit before he came to stardom. After Jim’s father lost his job, his family was forced to live in a minivan parked on a relative’s lawn. However, all the struggles didn’t stop Jim from achieving his goals. Some of Jim’s most famous and funniest movies include Dumb and Dumber (1994), The Cable Guy (1996), The Mask (1994), Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994), and Liar Liar. Here are three of the most amazing quotes by one of the world’s best comedic actors:
- “Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them, or you stay afraid of taking them.”
- “As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want and then working toward it, while letting go of how it comes to pass.”
- “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.”
Here is some wisdom to put into practice that was gained through experience by influential, successful people.