In a bid to win over viewers from the Big Brother Live Launch, Love Island is airing a special twist tonight, as FOUR new boy bombshells will be heating up the villa!
The seven ladies of the villa will cast their verdicts on the new boys following a one-to-one speed dating session! They will then collectively decide which two boys to put forward for the public to vote on the Love Island app! And so, without further ado, we give you the four single boys:
- Luke has been single for just TWO WEEKS!
- He’s a former X Factor star – he appeared back in 2012 as part of boyband “Times Red”.
- He’s the brother to none other than ‘The Voice’ star Lydia Lucy!
- He considers himself a Channing Tatum look-alike, which has proved well with the ladies before!
- He’s got his eye on Zara and Kady.
- He won’t let anyone stand in his way…
- He’s a wrestler/personal trainer from Belfast.
- He’s previously worked as a stripper in Ireland.
- His last serious relationship ended 6 years ago after he cheated!
- Rob is a 24-year-old IT sales assistant from Bedfordshire
- He’s finished in the Top 5 for ‘Mr. England’
- He describes himself as “very honest”, and has admitted he’s attracted to Malin
Love Island continues tonight at 9pm, on ITV2.