Rita Ora is about to release her new album, Phoenix, that is set for release on November 23rd and now she is preparing for a World Tour in 2019.
Rita Ora’s last full album was released back in 2012, so Phoenix is Ora’s first full length album in over six years!
The tour will cap off what has been an amazing 2018 for Ora whose single, “Let Me Love You” charted on number five in the UK Top 40, meaning she has now scored more Top 10 singles than any other British woman.
Ora said in a press statement about her tour that “I’m so happy to be on tour again. Nothing makes me happier than performing and traveling to see all my fans,” Ora said. “It will be the first time performing new songs from Phoenix and I can’t wait for you to hear them. I’m looking forward to this tour so much.”
Check out where Ora is stopping on her Phoenix Tour next year! Tickets will go on general sale at 9am on Friday November 2. They will be available for purchase here.
Rita Ora 2019 world tour dates
- March 1 — Melbourne, The Palais Theatre
- March 2 — Sydney, Big Top
- March 5 — Brisbane, Eatons Hill
- March 7 — Perth, Metro City
- March 10 — Manila, New Frontier Theatre
- March 11 — Bangkok, Crystal Arena
- March 14 — Tokyo, Zepp Divercity
- March 15 — Osaka, Zepp Namba
- March 16 — Taipei, Legacy Taipei
- April 23 — Oslo, Sentum Scene
- April 24 — Stockholm, Berns
- April 26 — Koln, Palladium
- April 27 — Munich, Zenith
- April 29 — Zurich, Halle 622
- April 30 — Milan, Fabrique
- May 2 — Paris, Le Bataclan
- May 3 — Utrecht, Tivoli
- May 21 — Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- May 22 — Bournemouth, International Centre
- May 24 — London, The O2
- May 25 — Birmingham Arena
- May 27 — Liverpool, Echo Arena
- May 28 — Leeds, First Direct Arena
- May 29 — Glasgow, SSE Hydro