On June 22, 2010, Liam Payne took to Twitter to declare that he is, in fact, the real Liam Payne. Ever since then, the One Direction member has Tweeted over 9,000 times sharing selfies, praising fans, and sticking up for himself.
I am the real Liam Payne
— Liam (@LiamPayne) June 22, 2010
Let’s take a moment to look back at six of his best Tweets!
6. That time when he was trying to protect his fans and ended up yelling about a snake habitat
Are u not reading what I'm saying its a SNAKE HABITAT TURN AROUND
— Liam (@LiamPayne) September 24, 2013
5. When he let everyone know about his love for green beans while denying engagement rumours
I can promise I am not engaged this I can promise you. I'm only 17 I love green beans
— Liam (@LiamPayne) May 8, 2011
4. Liam letting the paparazzi what many celebs really thinks of them
Fucking paps get a proper job u dick
— Liam (@LiamPayne) April 3, 2013
3. What does this one even mean? We might not know the meaning but we do know one thing, Liam is the flashing toothbrush master!
i am the flashing toothbrush master
— Liam (@LiamPayne) April 22, 2012
2. Never forget the time that Liam became Niall’s #1 fan
OHHHH MY GODDDD I GOT A SELFIEEEEEEEE pic.twitter.com/JvuvDs2Zfw
— Liam (@LiamPayne) August 4, 2014
1. One of the first times that Liam let the world know what his bandmates mean to him
I realised today just how much I care about my boys, sounds very cheesy but there the best four mates I could of asked for
— Liam (@LiamPayne) May 15, 2011
Happy six years of Twitter Liam! Did your favorite Liam Tweets make the list? Let us know by commenting below or Tweeting us @CelebMix1D