Halloween was the time for parties, trick-or-treating, and scary stories, but most of all, it was time to see the best costumes in Hollywood.
Every year, celebrities dress up, usually as a family, and deliver some of the best costumes of Halloween.
Here are the best ones in 2018.
- Comedian/ Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham and his family aren’t in Kansas anymore.
?Happy Halloween, from ?Lion Jeff, ?Dorothy Audrey, ?Tin-man James, and ?????Scarecrow Jack and ? Roadie Toto Dunham! ? #trickortreat ? (Can’t wait for our Christmas? photo when all three big sisters will be with us!) pic.twitter.com/V4vCDzbF4l
— Jeff Dunham (@jeffdunham) October 31, 2018
2. Singer/ host Joey Fatone and his girlfriend, Isabella, dressed as the twins from ‘The Shining.’
3. Judge Carrie Ann Inaba dressed up as Morticia Addams from ‘The Addams Family’ for Halloween night on Dancing with the Stars.
4. Orange is the new Black for Eric Stonestreet
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband are the bee’s knees in their costumes
6. The winners of Halloween every year, Neil Patrick Harris and his family are characters from the Haunted Mansion
7. Mario Lopez and his family are channeling their love for movies
Bandit and The Greatest Showman…#Halloween pic.twitter.com/WyskRv31pF
— Mario Lopez (@MarioLopezExtra) October 31, 2018
8. Rita Ora was feeling like a rock star when she went all out as Post Malone
9. Joe Jonas and friends rocked many different costumes. Jonas is his fiancee’s character in Game of Thrones
10. Big Brother US 20 alums Brett Robinson and Winston Hines cut a hole in the box and channeled Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg’s famous SNL skit
Step one, cut a hole in the box… ?
.#dickinabox #halloweencostume #snl #bb20 #bigbrother #justintimberlake #andysamberg #halloweekend #halloween #thebros #bradandchad pic.twitter.com/gb9l5qylX2
— Brett Robinson (@BB20Brett) October 28, 2018
11. The American Idol Judges, Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, and Lionel Richie, dropped by Live with Kelly and Ryan this week dressed up for Halloween
12 Harry Styles shined in a sparkly L.A. Dodgers uniform, channeling his inner Elton John
When it comes to Halloween, Hollywood has it covered. There are many more celebs dressing up for this spooktacular holiday. Make sure to keep an eye out on social media for them. Heidi Klum, the Timberlakes, and Ellen DeGeneres usually steal the show,
Who won Halloween according to you? What did you dress up as? Let us know on Twitter and Instagram at @CelebMix.