Dita Von Teese is known around the world for bringing back and informing the world of Burlesque and the real beauty behind the century long art form. It’s about expressing yourself as a person and not being afraid.
She’s been interviewed by every magazine you could imagine and many women respect the fact that she loves doing burlesque shows. But apart from all that, she’s also an incredible, smart business woman with a knack for numerous sayings. Check out our favorite top 10 Dita Von Teese quotes!
1) Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!
2) I like when people know who they are, know their limitations and what they want to do. It’s the same thing for me.
3) I advocate glamour. Every day. Every minute.
4) I think that no matter what one’s fashion style is, there’s always a place for luxe lingerie underneath it all.
5) You can be the ripest, juiciest, peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
6)I was always intrigued by the idea of bringing things together that are considered taboo or risque and bringing them together with something of high elegance and sophistication.
7)I really enjoy watching people like Madonna, or Cher, or Barbra Streisand on the red carpet. I want to see people wearing exciting things that are different and to know that they’re not just looking for the latest, most normal thing.
8) Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people.
9) Ignore the critics. Only mediocrity is safe from ridicule. Dare to be different.
10) Living well is the best revenge.
Have a favorite Dita quote? Let us know by tagging us on Twitter @CelebMix!