It’s no secret that fans were crazy about the soundtrack for Fifty Shade of Grey. With the reveal of the soundtrack for the follow-up Fifty Shades Darker, fans are once again in for a musical treat.
‘I Don’t Want To Live Forever’ by ZAYN and Taylor Swift from the soundtrack, which was released last month, has already been received positively by music lovers. However, that’s not the only major collaboration Fifty Shades Darker provides. The soundtrack also includes a collaboration between Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj, whose duet is titled ‘Bom Bidi Bom’. Some of the other major stars on the Fifty Shade Darker soundtrack include Halsey, Tove Lo, Sia, Kygo, The-Dream, and John Legend.
Four-time Oscar nominee Danny Elfman will be repeating his success from the first soundtrack by writing the film’s score, while Dana Sano serves as the music supervisor.
The Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack will be available for preorder on Friday. The preorder will unlock instant downloads of ZAYN and Taylor Swift’s ‘I Don’t Want to Live Forever’ and Halsey’s ‘Not Afraid Anymore.’
Check out the full tracklist below:
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker) – ZAYN | Taylor Swift
- Not Afraid Anymore – Halsey
- Pray – JRY (feat. Rooty)
- Lies in the Dark – Tove Lo
- No Running From Me – Toulouse
- One Woman Man – John Legend
- Code Blue – The-Dream
- Bom Bidi Bom – Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj
- Helium – Sia
- Cruise – Kygo (feat. Andrew Jackson)
- The Scientist – Corinne Baily Rae
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me – Jose James
- Birthday – JP Cooper
- I Need a Good One – The Avener (feat. Mark Asari)
- Empty Pack Of Cigarettes – Joseph Angel
- What Would It Take – Anderson East
- What Is Love? – Frances
- On His Knees – Danny Elfman
- Making It Real – Danny Elfman