Vanessa Hudgens has been appointed as a global ambassador for the American Cancer Society.
Vanessa is raising funds for the charity by offering an exclusive Super Bowl LIII weekend sweepstakes package where fans can donate $10 to win the prize, which includes sitting next to her at the game.
The full prize package includes:
- Two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIII at Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia
- Sit at the game with Vanessa Hudgens
- Meet and Greet Maroon 5
- Tailgate with Maria Menounos
- Pre-Game sideline passes for a once-in-a-lifetime view from the field
- Attend the biggest parties in Atlanta – Rolling Stone, DirecTV and Wheels Up
- Two (2) tickets to NFL Honors Awards Show
- Round trip airfare and lodging included
The actress and singer who lost her father to throat cancer in January 2016 said ‘Cancer has taken the lives of so many people I love… I hate cancer and the pain it brings to everyone surrounded by it. I am so proud and excited to help the American Cancer Society do everything possible to fight back against this awful disease’.
All proceeds will support the American Cancer Society’s Community Health Advocates implementing Nationwide Grants for Empowerment and Equity (CHANGE) program, that promotes health equity and addresses cancer-related disparities. CHANGE grants are funded by the NFL’s Crucial Catch partnership with ACS. Funds raised help with cancer prevention, early detection, and timely access to follow-up care, helping more people catch cancer early, when it may be easier to treat.
You enter the competition here.
Let us know if you’d love to go see the game with Vanessa at @CelebMix.