The line up for Strictly Come Dancing 2017 just got even bigger as two more celebrities have been confirmed this weekend.
Yesterday, Holby City’s Joe McFadden was the sixth contestant to be announced. The actor, who plays Raffaello ‘Raf’ di Lucca in the BBC One medical drama, said: “Strictly is one of the biggest, most entertaining shows on TV and being asked to be part of it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I’m thrilled and terrified about in equal measures!”
— BBC Strictly? (@bbcstrictly) August 12, 2017
Joining him on the line up is Sunday Brunch host Simon Rimmer who was announced during the show this morning.
Speaking about taking part, Simon said: “I am so excited, terrifieid and proud to be invited to be part of Strictly 2017. I’ve always been a HUUUUGE fan of the show. When I put on my sequins and hit the floor it will genuinely be my very first time dancing ballroom and latin. Nobody will try harder, have more fun or get more out of it than me. I can’t wait.”
— BBC Strictly? (@bbcstrictly) August 13, 2017
Strictly Come Dancing returns to our screens in the Autumn. With seven contestants confirmed already, there are still more to be announced over the coming days. We can’t wait to see who else joins the Strictly 2017 cast!
Are you excited to see Joe McFadden and Simon Rimmer on Strictly Come Dancing? Who’s your favourite from the line up so far? Let us know on Twitter @CelebMix