And by ‘best’ we mean everything from ‘most intriguing’ to ‘funniest’ and from ‘is that true?!’ to ‘that definitely isn’t true’. Some of these are nothing more than rumours, some are still awaiting verdict, and some we know to be true. Let’s go.
24. He doesn’t wear socks
Like, ever. Though we have spotted him wearing his beloved “speckle socks” on several occassions, so we consider this story debunked.
23. He tried to buy a football club
Last year, the Yorkshire lad tried to buy his hometown footie club, the Doncaster Rovers. We’re still horribly sad this deal fell through at the last minute as we’re always happy to see businessman Louis pouring his heart and soul (and money) into the things he’s passionate about.
22. He sure is looking forward to having no responsibilities during One Direction’s hiatus
This story is one that stems from Mr. Tomlinson himself, and seems to be his default answer when asked what he’s looking forward to during One Direction’s hiatus. Seems like a pretty weird thing to say when you supposedly have a baby on the way if you ask us, but yeah okay.
21. He once played Danny Zuko in Grease
So do we Louis, so do we.
20. He got kicked out of a hotel for bad behaviour
He wasn’t, but this story spread like wildfire anyway so we felt the need to include it.
19. He’s too sassy for his own good
Okay this one might be true.
18. He insured his bum for £160000
I mean, if we had a bum like that, we’d probably make sure it’s insured too.
17. He’s the most emotional one in the band
Something his bandmates liked to point out when they were asked who would be the first to cry during a movie.
16. He likes girls who eat carrots
Spoiler: he doesn’t. Put that carrot suit away.
15. He loves his cereal
We do too Louis, we understand!
14. He’s been rude to fans
@paudieaudi I was talking to the paps ( awkward ) but I'm sorry you misunderstood and felt the need to tweet! Have a good evening !
— Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) October 1, 2015
Yeah sure, like he could ever be rude to his fans. This one was debunked by Louis himself pretty quickly.
13. He once cooked a super romantic meal
Yes, you heard it right. The most romantic thing our cereal-lover has ever done was cooking someone a meal consisting of chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in parmaham, with a side of homemade mash. The band even has a little routine when telling this story. That’s how often they’ve told it.
12. He kissed Liam on stage
We’re just gonna leave this picture here without comment.
11. He also fought Liam on stage
As they say: there’s a thin line between love and hate. Or something like that.
10. And he’s been in a fight with Harry for years
And according to the source of this story, their “massive fallout” happened before this interview took place. Such great actors, these guys.
9. He got engaged to his girlfriend Eleanor Calder
Or maybe he didn’t.
8. A woman once brought milk to his house after he tweeted
it really is, isn’t it?
7. He spent £6000 to cheat at Fifa
That kinda does sound like him, if you ask us.
6. He smokes weed from time to time
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t, but he sure as hell looked really cute denying it at the Jonathan Ross show.
5. He’s going to be an X Factor judge
This story has been everywhere over the last few months. The only thing we’ll say about it is that Louis being a judge would sure boost the ratings.
4. He has a tattoo on his bum
This gif kinda says it all.
3. He’s expecting a baby with Briana Jungwirth
Pointing out all the holes in this story would take us a lot longer than we have time for, but for now, let’s humour the people who helped this story into the world and categorize it as still awaiting verdict.
2. And wants Simon Cowell to be the godfather of said baby
1. He’s in a relationship with Harry Styles
As a very wise man called Elton John once said: “If a rumour doesn’t go away, it’s not a rumour”.
But let’s be fair and consider this story awaiting verdict as well.