It’s been over four years since Clean Bandit released their debut album New Eyes, however, the wait for their sophomore release is almost over. The trio, made up of Grace Chatto, Jack Patterson and Luke Patterson, have confirmed that their new album What Is Love? will be released on November 30.
Fandits! Our new album “What Is Love?" is coming on November 30th ?
we can’t wait to share new music with you very soon! For now you can pre-order your copy here: https://t.co/HXazsWonQw ? pic.twitter.com/o9SPa2jDDE
— Clean Bandit (@cleanbandit) September 27, 2018
What Is Love? will feature a star-studded line up of guest vocalists ranging from established artists such as Ellie Goulding, Rita Ora and Craig David, to rising stars including ALMA and Stefflon Don.
The album will also include Clean Bandit’s smash hit singles: ‘Rockabye’ featuring Anne-Marie and Sean Paul, ‘Symphony’ featuring Zara Larsson, ‘I Miss You’ featuring Julia Michaels, ‘Tears’ featuring Louisa, and ‘Solo’ featuring Demi Lovato.
From the tracklist, we can see that Clean Bandit will be teaming up with Anne-Marie once more for a new track called ‘Should’ve Known Better’. They will also be working with Marina again, after she previously featured on their track ‘Disconnect’.
At present, Bhad Bhabie, real name Danielle Bregoli, is due to appear on ‘Playboy Style’ alongside Charli XCX, however, eagle eyed fans spotted that her name had been removed from the iTunes tracklist. Danielle told fans to ‘stay tuned’ via Twitter as it was simply a clearance issue with her label.
What Is Love? Tracklist
- ‘Symphony’ (featuring Zara Larsson)
- ‘Baby’ (featuring Marina & Luis Fonsi)
- ‘Solo’ (featuring Demi Lovato)
- ‘Rockabye’ (featuring Sean Paul & Anne-Marie)
- ‘Mama’ (featuring Ellie Goulding)
- ‘Should’ve Known Better’ (featuring Anne-Marie)
- ‘Out at Night’ (featuring KYLE & Big Boi)
- ‘Last Goodbye’ (featuring Tove Styrke & Stefflon Don)
- ‘We Were Just Kids’ (featuring Craig David & Kirsten Joy)
- ‘Nowhere’ (featuring Rita Ora & KYLE)
- ‘I Miss You’ (featuring Julia Michaels)
- ‘In Us I Believe’ (featuring ALMA)
- ’24 Hours’ (featuring Yasmin Green)
- ‘Playboy Style’ (featuring Charli XCX & Bhad Bhabie)
- ‘Beautiful’ (featuring DaVido & Love Ssega)
- ‘Tears’ (featuring Louisa Johnson)
Speaking about What Is Love? in a statement, Grace said: “The album looks at many different kinds and stages of love. We’ve been making it over three years, during which time we’ve all experienced love in our lives in different ways and, some of us, heartbreak too. Somehow this is all expressed in the music: brotherly love; family love; romantic love; crazy all-consuming love; the pain of love turning into something different or dishonest; and, of course, in ‘Rockabye’, unconditional motherly love.
“It explores the sacrifices we all go through for love and for each other, even when it is difficult. It’s been such an honour to write and record with all of the amazing singers and musicians involved in the record. We made the songs all over the world, mainly in North London and LA – some lines were even recorded in a bathroom in Uganda! We really hope that everyone will find tracks on this album to identify with and we can’t wait to share it with you.”
What Is Love? is available to pre-order now.