Another new PledgeMusic campaign has started, only this time it’s from Eurovision Song Contest 2013 winner, Emmelie de Forest. For the past two years, she has been experimenting with her sound, and she is now ready to release new music.
Since winning, we have received a debut album, some great follow-up tracks including “Drunk Tonight” and “Hopscotch”; as well as tracks she’s written for other artists, such as Anja Nissen‘s “Never Alone”, which came second at Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2016, losing out to Lighthouse X’s “Soldiers of Love”; and, Lucie Jones‘ “Never Give Up On You“, which competed at Eurovision 2017, representing the United Kingdom; Lucie Jones came 15th in the contest.
Now, Emmelie de Forest is ready to release some tracks and she is asking for your help to fund this project. She will record the tracks she has been working on, over summer. They’re all really close to her heart and she wants to give them out to the world. She chose PledgeMusic because it gives her the ability to have creative control. In the video to accompany this PledgeMusic campaign, she presents a snippet of one of her new songs; now, we’re more than excited!
Check Out Emmelie de Forest’s PledgeMusic Campaign Video Here:
Of the campaign, Emmelie de Forest said: “After 2 years of writing and recording a lot of demos and figuring out my own sound, I’m ready to release new music and I’ve now picked the 6 songs, that I love the most! With your help I will finish the productions over the summer, so they will be ready for release in the beginning of October. I’ve chosen to fund this EP myself, since I want to create music that are close and true to my heart, and where I’m in control during the whole process.”
She goes on to say: “I’m really looking forward to creating and sharing my new music with all of you!”
There are so many amazing items available to buy from this campaign. We just know that so many of her fans are ecstatic about some of the rewards.
Here is what’s available in Emmelie de Forest’s PledgeMusic campaign store:
- AccessPass (available with all items) – access to Artist’s updates
- Download – This is a download of the EP on FLAC or MP3
- Download EP + Extra Secret Bonus Track – on either FLAC or MP3
- Signed EP – The new EP signed by Emmelie de Forest
- VIP Concert Access – includes meet and greet with Emmelie de Forest before the show
- T-Shirt – design to be revealed at a later date (sizes S-XL)
- Poster – design to be revealed at a later date
- Eurovision 2014 Deluxe Memorabilia Package – (SOLD OUT)
- Eurovision 2013 Deluxe Memorabilia Package – (SOLD OUT)
- Signed Photograph
- Cover Song Of Your Choice – Recorded especially for you, might be uploaded to YouTube
- Personalised Birthday Song – Emmelie de Forest will sing “Happy Birthday” just for you
- Signed Tokai Guitar – Signed guitar similar to the one she used to make the EP
- House Concert – Emmelie de Forest will perform a 30-minute set in your house
- Karaoke Versions Of All EP Songs – Get karaoke versions of the new track as MP3
- Remix Stems – Create your own remixes of her songs
- New EP Signed + Karaoke Versions + Signed Postcard – Bundle reward
- Guided Audio Tour – A guided tour of one of her favourite museums
- Handwritten & Signed Lyric Sheet
- Guide To Her Favourite Films And Why She Loves Them
- Emmyland Print – “Emmyland” is Emmelie de Forest’s fairytale world, painting by Pixie Cold
- Invitation To Her Release Party – Invite for you and a friend to Emmelie de Forest’s EP release party
- Be Part Of Emmelie de Forest’s New Music Video
So far Emmelie de Forest has raised 28% of her goal. She has 49 days left. We urge you to help her fund this new EP through PledgeMusic. We all voted for her during the Eurovision Song Contest 2013; so, it’s now time to show her our support. Pre-order her new EP now through PledgeMusic.