American actress Lindsey Morgan turns twenty-seven today.
The actress has had a number of roles since her career started, her most notable being in General Hospital and The 100. Lindsey got the part of Kristina Davis in General Hospital in 2011. After leaving the show, she landed a part in The 100 playing Raven Reyes. Lindsey is currently still playing the part of Raven in the fourth season of the popular show.
So, to celebrate Lindsey’s special day we have put together some of our favourite Instagram posts from the birthday girl.
1. Firstly, we thought we would start with a stunning picture of Lindsey.
2. Secondly, we have a very cute little puppy.
3. Thirdly, we have Lindsey having fun with her co-stars.
4. Girls just wanna have fun!
5. More fun with her co-starts – this time at DragonCon.
6. Selfie time! Stunning once again!
7. We also had to include a picture of Lindsey growing up.
8. Lindsey at Coachella a couple of years ago. Anyone else ready for festival season to start now, or is it just us?
9. Next up is another picture of Lindsey having a laugh with her co-stars – this time with Eliza Taylor who plays Clarke.
10. Lastly, we have a recent picture of Lindsey with former The 100 co-star Ricky Whittle who played Lincoln – We miss you Lincoln!
All of us at CelebMix wish Lindsey a very happy birthday! We also hope you get to spend the day with family and friends and that you celebrate in style.
Don’t forget you can keep up to date with Lindsey on her social media accounts by following her on Twitter or Instagram.
Finally, let us know which of Lindsey’s Instagram posts is your favourite by tweeting us @CelebMix.