The soundtrack to The Greatest Showman, starring Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Zendaya, Michelle Williams, and Keala Settle, has been one of this year’s biggest global success stories.
From topping the charts across the world to winning a Golden Globe for Best Song, the soundtrack has captured the hearts of music lovers everywhere, including some of our favourite artists who have shown their adoration for the soundtrack online.
Now, the soundtrack is getting a brand new lease of life, with a string of artists joining forces to share their take on the iconic songs. On November 16, The Greatest Showman – Reimagined will be released with the likes of Kelly Clarkson taking on ‘Never Enough’ and Panic! At The Disco performing ‘The Greatest Show’.
Pink will be delivering her version of ‘A Million Dreams’, with her own daughter Willow Sage Hart making her singing debut on the song’s reprise. In line with the soundtrack’s gargantuan success in the UK, including 21 weeks at number one, the reimagined version will also feature covers from British artists including James Arthur, Anne-Marie, Years & Years, and Jess Glynne.
The Greatest Showman – Reimagined tracklist
- ‘The Greatest Show’ – Panic! at the Disco
- ‘A Million Dreams’ – Pink
- ‘A Million Dreams (Reprise)’ – Willow Sage Hart
- ‘Come Alive’ – Years & Years and Jess Glynne
- ‘The Other Side’ – MAX and Ty Dolla $ign
- ‘Never Enough’ – Kelly Clarkson
- ‘This Is Me (The Reimagined Remix)’ – Keala Settle, Kesha and Missy Elliott
- ‘Rewrite The Stars’ – James Arthur and Anne-Marie
- ‘Tightrope’ – Sara Bareilles
- ‘From Now On’ – Zac Brown Band
- ‘The Greatest Show’ – Pentatonix
- ‘Come Alive’ – Craig David
- ‘This Is Me’ – Kesha
- ‘Rewrite The Stars’ (Acoustic) – Zendaya
If you can’t wait until the reimagined version of the album on November 16, a brand new singalong edition of the original soundtrack will be released later this month on October 19.
How well do you know the original soundtrack? Click here to take our quiz and find out!