THE BEST PLACE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!!
Here are 10 fun facts on “WDW”:
*Walt died before Disney World was opened.
*The last attraction Walt supervised was Pirates of the Caribbean.
*It is rumor that Walt is frozen and buried in the park but this is false. He was cremated.
* Disney World is NOT “the happiest place on Earth”. That title goes to Disneyland in California.
* Disney World is dubbed “the most magical place on Earth”.
* The Disney property is double the size of Manhattan.
*Disney World’s lost and found is intense. Found items include a prosthetic leg and glass eye!!! Both were claimed.
*Little known character, Duffy: the Disney bear, has prominence in the park as a stuffed animal Minnie made for Mickey to keep with him on his travels.
* There are no “rides” in a Disney theme park, Walt wanted them to be referred to as “attractions”.
* Similar, there are no “employees”, those who work for Disney are called “cast members”.
Have a magical day, CelebMix readers!