Today is St. Patrick’s Day and arguably the most Irish day of the year. It’s our favorite blonde hair, blue eyed singing Irishman’s favorite day! He can drink all the Guinness and wear all the green he wants. Niall Horan of One Direction loves his Irish heritage and doesn’t care who knows it! There is nothing that makes Niall prouder than being from Ireland. Here are 13 times Niall Horan showed us he loves being Irish.
1. When he danced his little Irish heart out on Alan Carr’s Chatty Man
2. When Liam showed us that Niall is the prettiest Irish princess in all the land
3. When the boys were on their Up All Night tour and he Irish danced until our hearts couldn’t take it
4. Every time Nialler wore an Irish flag cape on stage
5. When Niall was just a wee lad and still so Irish
6. When he was able to caddy for fellow Irishman, golfer Rory McIlroy
7. When he drinks a proper pint of Guinness in a proper Irish pub
8. When he shows his support and love for fellow Mullingar artists
9. When he schooled Harry on the greatest country in the world, hands down
10. When no one could understand what he said, but it was Irish and cute
11. When he was so Irish it rubbed off on Harry
12. When he wanted to see Irish, as far as the eye can see
13. When he takes his Irish pride on stage with him, doing what he loves to do
We are so proud of Niall for showing his Irish pride wherever he goes! Happy St. Patrick’s Day to Niall and all of our Irish friends, family and fans!
How are you spending your St. Patrick’s Day? Tweet us here and let us know!