Announced TODAY, V.I.P packages for The Future Now Tour featuring Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas start at $400 to a whooping $10,000.
The $10,000 package honestly seems pretty cool, you get your own dressing room, private meet and greet, tour rider, a meal in catering, private backstage tour, we can go on. It’s basically what your sworn enemy, mean rich girl Ashley, got to do because DADDY has connections.
A very confusing extra package was at the bottom of the page for Mr. Jonas. $3,500 for you and a pal to play ping pong with Nick Jonas. No ticket to the actual concert included.
Now we love Nick Jonas. We love him a lot. But….For that amount of money, Nick Jonas better take me on a weekend getaway to Disney World where we’ll have dinner in Cinderella’s castle and he’ll present me with a dozen long stem red roses and we’ll laugh over fondue while I press him on why he broke up the Jonas Brothers.
Here are 7 things (not a Miley Cyrus pun, we like the number 7, Nick likes the number 7) you can buy instead of Nick’s VIP package:
1. 3,500 cheeseburgers from the dollar menu at McDonalds
2. According to Groupon, a 16 day trip to Europe for one, plus spending money
3. 36 tickets to EPCOT Center
4. 233 copies of One Direction’s “Made In The AM”
5. 10 princess bounce houses
6. Lawn seats for every North American date of 5SOS’ Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour…for you and SIX friends
7. 8 regular meet and greets with Nick Jonas to tell him, you really do love him
Regardless, we’ll be at The Future Now Tour. (Wishing we were playing ping pong backstage with Nick or doing anything with Nick….)