We’ve got hold of iTunes Top 20 Albums of 2015.
With 2015 is reaching its end, we’ve realized that 2015 has been a bustling year full of new music and new sounds around every corner. From One Directions first album released as a foursome, to Adele releasing her first new album after four years of being off of the music scene. iTunes recently released a list of their top 20 bestselling albums of 2015. Though the official list was released by Apple on December 9th, 2015 the charts are still constantly changing.
Top placing album 25 by Adele was only released a short time prior to the creation of the list, beating out other albums which had had months, or even some released in 2014, an example of this being 1989 by Taylor Swift which landed itself in 5th place. Other albums that came out close to the creation of the list were Purpose by Justin Bieber and Made In The A.M. by One Direction who both placed on the list at 3rd and 17th.
01. 25, Adele
02. If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late, Drake
03. Purpose, Justin Bieber
04. Fifty Shades of Grey, Soundtrack
05. 1989, Taylor Swift
06. X, Ed Sheeran
07. Beauty Behind the Madness, The Weeknd
08. Hozier, Hozier
09. Compton, Dr. Dre
10. To Pimp a Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar
11. Wilder Mind, Mumford & Sons
12. In the Lonely Hour, Sam Smith
13. What a Time to Be Alive, Drake and Future
14. Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1, Soundtrack
15. Montevallo, Sam Hunt
16. Kill the Lights, Luke Bryan
17. Made in the A.M., One Direction
18. Smoke + Mirrors, Imagine Dragons
19. A Paradis City, Jean Leloup
20. American Beauty/American Psycho, Fall Out Boy