Happy Birthday to the beautiful and talented Fifth Harmony member, Ally Brooke Hernandez!
While her short height may make this hard to believe, Ally is celebrating her 23rd birthday today (July 7th.) In just the past few years of her life, she has accomplished so much as part of the multi-platinum selling girl group, Fifth Harmony. With two worldwide smash hit singles, ‘Worth It’ and ‘Work From Home,’ Ally has achieved all the success and recognition that she deserves for her high level of talent.
Ally boasts an incredible voice (seriously, her high notes slay our entire existence) and also an extremely huge heart which becomes obvious when she displays her love for her fans and family. She goes out of her way to make people happy and for that, we have the highest amount of respect for her.
We here at CelebMix hope that she has an amazing day, surrounded by the people that she loves, making this birthday the best one she has ever had. Plus, she should totally leave over some cake and send it over to us.
Now, lets take a look at five of her best moments to help celebrate her special day!
1. Her alter-ego Yolanda would be absolutely perfect if Fifth Harmony ever make a surprise appearance on SNL!
2. Lets have just one more iconic Yolanda video…
3. Her incredible X Factor audition slayed our entire existence.
4. Her amazing whistle register capability.
5. When she bought her grandma a car and our hearts exploded from the cuteness.
Don’t forget to send your love and birthday wishes over to @AllyBrooke on Twitter!