Maroon 5 announced they will be postponing seven dates until early 2017. The reason for the postpone? Adam Levine and wife, Behati Prinsloo will be welcoming their first child very soon. They announced the pregnancy in March. Adam posted a video on his Twitter page apologizing to the fans.
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) September 3, 2016
Maroon 5 kicks off their tour tonight in San Antonio, Texas. They will take a small break from September 19 to early October. On October 3, Maroon will play in St. Louis, Missouri. The last show of the year will be on December 31. That is when the band will take an extended break for Adam to be at his child’s birth.
The new dates are:
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin — BMO Harris Bradley Center — February 20, 2017
- Cleveland, Ohio — Quicken Loans Arena — February 22, 2017
- Montreal, QC — Bell Centre — February 24, 2017
- Quebec, QC — Videotron Centre — February 17, 2017
- Cincinnati, Ohio — US Bank Arena — March 3, 2017
- Albany, New York — Times Union Center — March 7, 2017
- Buffalo, New York — First Niagara Center — March 8, 2017
Also all venues will honor purchased tickets. Additionally, go to the Maroon 5 website to find out more information.
You can watch Adam on the upcoming season of The Voice. Adam will be the judge along side Blake Shelton, Alicia Keys and Miley Cryus. The season 11 premiere will be on September 19 on NBC.
Congratulations Adam and Behati on your upcoming birth. We can not wait to meet your tiny tot.
Additionally, let’s send love to the couple as they prepare for for parenthood. Also, are you a fan of Maroon 5? Let us know by tweeting us at @Celebmix