Photo by Mark Robert Milan/GC Images)

Perrie Edwards’ Accident!

On Wednesday, the girls of Little Mix slayed us with their performance at the Brit Awards! If you missed it, you can check it out here!

But today, Perrie tweeted out that something not so amazing happened – her hand caught on fire!

The singer posted two photos of her hand, clearly scarred and full of blisters. In her explanation, Perrie said that the pilot light on her boiler exploded which caused her hand and part of her arm to catch on fire. She described it as “Not a pleasant experience”. She also said that the flame burned the sleeve of her favourite jumper.

Perrie ended her note with a little advice to everybody. “STAY AWAY FROM FIRE!”

Perrie Edwards' Accident! 2
“So today I had an accident…. and by accident I mean i accidently set myself on fire The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper  fucking nightmare. A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE!  #StaySafeKids”

Hope you feel better, Perrie! Lots of love from us here at CelebMix!

Comment your message for Perrie here or tweet us at @CelebMix !

Written by CelebMix