With just over a week to go until the release of his debut album Brighter Days, DJ and producer Sigala has finally announced all of the artists that will feature on the record.
The 16-track offering boasts a stellar line up of artists including Kylie Minogue, who features on a track called ‘What You Waiting For’. Rising star HRVY and Scottish sensation Nina Nesbitt will appear on ‘Somebody’, whilst Sigala has worked with Cheat Codes and MAX on ‘Revival’.
Brighter Days also features Sigala’s previously released tracks which saw him collaborate with the likes of Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor, The Vamps, Paloma Faith, Craig David, and John Newman. Sigala will be previewing all of the tracks on social media from Monday.
Brighter Days Tracklist
- ‘Brighter Days’ featuring Paul of St. Paul and the Broken Bones
- ‘Came Here For Love’ featuring Ella Eyre
- ‘Feels Like Home’ featuring Fuse ODG, Sean Paul and Kent Jones
- ‘Just Got Paid’ with Ella Eyre & Meghan Trainor featuring French Montana
- ‘We Don’t Care’ with The Vamps
- ‘You Don’t Know Me’ with Shaun Frank featuring Delaney Jane
- ‘Somebody’ with HRVY & Nina Nesbitt
- ‘Lullaby’ featuring Paloma Faith
- ‘Ain’t Giving Up’ featuring Craig David
- ‘What You Waiting For’ featuring Kylie Minogue
- ‘Sweet Loving’ featuring Bryn Christopher
- ‘Revival’ with Cheat Codes & MAX
- ‘Give Me Your Love’ featuring John Newman & Nile Rodgers
- ‘All For Love’ with Kodaline
- ‘Say You Do’ featuring Imani & DJ Fresh
- ‘Easy Love’
Speaking about his forthcoming album, Sigala said: “I went away to Belgium in November for a month to this studio in the woods in the middle of nowhere. I think I saw about three people while I was there. I just saw it as an opportunity to experiment.”
Shaking off the pressure of delivering singles to radio, he added: “They’re songs that I’m really proud of and I’m really happy they’re able to see the light of day. If I’d just kept releasing singles that would have never happened.”
Sigala recently surpassed one billion streams on Spotify across his singles to date, and we’re certain those figures will continue to soar following the release of Brighter Days. Armed with an infectious energy and a signature production style, it’s hard not to be hooked on Sigala’s music. Judging from the star studded list of collaborators on the album, it’s clear to see that we’re not the only ones who can’t get enough of the DJ and producer.
If you want to see Sigala live, then he will be touring the UK in October in support of Brighter Days. Check out the dates below.
Thursday 18th October – Newcastle O2 Academy 1
Friday 19th October – Birmingham O2 Institute
Saturday 20th October – Manchester Albert Hall
Sunday 21st October – Glasgow O2 ABC
Monday 22nd October – Dublin Olympia Theatre
Thursday 25th October – London Electric Brixton
Friday 26th October – Bristol O2 Academy
Brighter Days is available to pre-order now.