Last night the highly anticipated finale of the 20th season of The Bachelor aired. In the end, Lauren B captured Ben’s heart and that final rose. But, more importantly, the bachelorette has been confirmed to be JoJo Fletcher and all is right in the Bachelor universe!
Bachelor Nation couldn’t be more excited so let’s celebrate 8 reasons why we love JoJo.
1. She knows how to make a first impression.
She showed up in a unicorn mask on night one.
2. She has an amazing sense of fashion.
3. She’s very close with her family.
Half of her Instagram posts are family related.
4. She has an adorable dog, Jackson.
The cuteness is overwhelming.
5. She’s still best friends with fellow contestants.
Sisters before misters.
6. She’s serious about falling in love.
JoJo took the opportunity she had with Ben to form a real relationship.
7. She’s ready to take risks.
She’s already fallen in love once on TV, let’s see it again!
8. She knows how to get over a man.
She was confident as ever at the ATFR ceremony.
We’re rooting for you, JoJo!
The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 23 on ABC.
Are you happy about JoJo being the Bachelorette? Comment below!