Earlier today, the cast of Dancing with the Stars‘ 25th season was announced on Good Morning America – and fans of the show can expect one of the most entertaining seasons to date.
Among the cast is actor and singer Jordan Fisher, who is releasing his new single “MESS” on October 6th. Also competing in the 25th season is Pretty Little Liar star Sasha Pieterse who will be partnering up with Gleb Savchenko.
The viewers can look forward to an intriguing rivalry between singer Nick Lachey and his wife, TV personality Vanessa Lachey. They are the second married couple to compete on the show. During season 21 in 2015, Alexa PenaVega came in sixth place while her husband Carlos PenaVega made it all the way to the semi finals.
— Official DWTS (@DancingABC) September 6, 2017
See all the couples for this season of DWTS below:
- Shark Tank entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
- ’80s icon Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
- NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
- Property Brothers star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
- Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
- Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
- YouTube star Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
- Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
- WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
- Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
- NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
- TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
Let us know who you’re rooting for this year @CelebMix!